miércoles, 21 de mayo de 2008

Brothers and Sisters

Ya se lo que va a decir darling acerca de esta entrada :-) Pero es que me encantan las series ñoñas. Y para muestra un botón (del capítulo que vi ayer de Brothers and Sisters).

- "You know, it's like... all these crazy people in my family are like in this insane freefall and completely incapable of being happy. And then I look at Saul who... has missed his life. Entirely. And I realize how lucky I am because I get to come home to someone who is kind, and caring, and who changes the light bulbs and... Marry me!"

- "What?"

- "I mean it. I.. I don't wanna wait. I don't want.. I wanna make this official."

- "Because I changed the light bulbs?"

- "No. Well, yeah, kinda. Because Scotty, that's who you are. I am completely, completely in love with you. I even love the things about you that I hate. Because you make me feel like I don't have to be anyone other than who I am and to me that feels like family, and that's what I want us to be. I want us to be a family because that never ends."

Vale, es una cursilada, pero me encanta...

3 comentarios:

Cris dijo...

speechless

Isabel dijo...

Sabía que te iba a gustar ;-)

Rodrigo Fabri dijo...

Así que sabes lo que voy a decir, ¿no?
Pues sí, me parece una cursilada muy gorda, jajaja.
Y de cris tampoco esperaba menos ;)
A pesar de todas estas críticas me declaro super adicto a Gossip Girl, aunque el final me dejó un tanto frío.